Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lost Cats: An Inter-Generational Cartoon Art Show


















I was honored to be invited by one of my artistic heroes, Justin Green, to participate in an upcoming exhibit of art by local cartoonists. The show is called Lost Cats: An Inter-Generational Cartoon Art Show, and it opens this Friday at Sitwells Coffee House in the gaslight district of Clifton in Cincinnati.
I'll be showing my Yellow Wallpaper drawing, and a couple of new pieces that I'll be sharing on this blog soon.
Justin had each of the artists draw a cat icon for the flyer, so here is mine:
Besides Justin Green and myself, the show also includes work by:

Brian Hagen
(See also Brian's joint website with Justin Green, Pen Grenades)
Tim Fuller
Craig Boldman
David Hartz
and Brian Uhl

Sitwells Coffee House
324 Ludlow
Opening Friday
May 25th 8-10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment